How to Track Someone’s Location
You should track someone’s location as your priority when you want to know where they are. Locating a person’s location might be helpful for many reasons. To ensure children’s safety, you may want to keep a watchful eye on them. Maybe you have a strange reason for tracking someone’s phone. For whatever reason you need to track someone, there are now numerous options. Furthermore, several programs let you track a person’s location via cell phone.
Here are five ways you can track someone’s location.
- Part 1. What Is the Purpose of Tracking Someone’s Location?
- Part 2. Track the location of someone with PanSpy
- Part 3. Locate someone using FamiKit
- Part 4. Locate someone via mSpy
- Part 5. Track a person’s location with Spyzie
Part 1: What Is the Purpose of Tracking Someone’s Location?
Today, tracking someone’s location is a common need due to a variety of reasons, such as when a close family member lives far away from you without being able to contact them on the phone or by using social media. A technology that allows us to know where someone is is probably very comforting and valuable. No matter where your children are, you are confident they are safe.
Keep tabs on your children’s phones without them knowing.
When you’re a parent, few things are more terrifying than not knowing how your child uses his or her phone. Our team receives many questions such as “How can I track my son’s phone without his knowledge?” or “What are the steps I need to take so that I can track my daughter’s iPhone anonymously?” Through a mobile phone spy app, you can see everything your child is doing on their phone, whom they are chatting with, what kind of pictures they are taking, and much more.
How to Track Your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband, or Wife on Their iPhones or Androids
There is nothing worse than being suspicious of your partner, but sometimes people cheat. Therefore, it is crucial to ensure that nothing is happening behind your back to protect yourself and your family. You can do that and more with a cell phone tracking app. With it, you can track the movement of your phone via its GPS. The location of their phone will be updated every few minutes. You can even set up geofencing zones so that you are notified of their locations. If they are on their way, you will receive a notification.
Part 2. Track the location of someone with PanSpy
PanSpy offers professional monitoring solutions for smartphones that specialize in tracking and monitoring tools. You can monitor text messages, calls, Snapchat, WhatsApp, GPS location, and more. PanSpy’s mobile monitoring software has numerous valuable features, including GPS tracking, call logs, website blocking, and keyword alerts for safeguarding both children and business information and assets.
PanSpy lets you:
- Look at the device’s route history;
- Locate the device in real-time;
It is easy to track someone’s location with a few simple steps:
Step 1: Register an account. Go to the PanSpy website, and click Sign Up. It is essential to register with a valid email address for PanSpy. You will receive a confirmation link to activate your PanSpy account after creating an account successfully. Navigate to your Email address, tap the link to activate your account, then follow the Setup Wizard to complete the setup process.
Please note that PanSpy now offers a limited-time free trial period, allowing users to try out its mobile monitoring service. Do not miss this!
Step 2: Install the software. Once you successfully subscribe to the service, the PanSpy app will be available for download and setup. Consequently, all you have to do is download the PanSpy app to your child’s smartphone, log in to your PanSpy account, and then follow the instructions given to set and grant the app access to the target device.
Step 3 Monitor. Once you have completed the setup on the target device, go back to the control panel on your computer. You can view all the data for each supported feature on the panel by clicking the categories. Toward the left side of the dashboard, you will find the Location tab for tracking someone’s location.
Supported OS: Android 5+ (no rooting required)/iOS (coming soon)
Pricing: Free registration here
Part 3. Locate someone using FamiKit
The Familia app allows parents to control their kids’ activities. Parental control features include monitoring video time, tracking real-time location, browsing location history, setting geo-fencing, blocking inappropriate websites, and checking phone activity. Familia is an easy-to-use app that parents can install on their smartphones and those of their children to keep track of their kids’ location.
Familia lets you:
- Track the current location of the target device;
- Locate the person you are tracking using the location history;
- Get notified when he or she leaves geo-fences around particular locations.
To accomplish this, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Register for an account. Visit FamiKit’s official website, then sign up for an account.
Step 2: Install the app. Install the Family app on the parent device and then log in with your account. Choose “parent” under “Who uses this device.” On the child’s device, install FamiKit and log in to it with the same account. Choosing the kid’s role this time and following the instructions will allow you to grant them all permissions.
Step 3: Begin monitoring. Once a child’s device is fully set up with FamiKit, the parent’s device can now be referenced to track real-time location or location histories. Furthermore, geo-fencing also provides instant alerts once the person you are tracking leaves the defined area.
Supported OS: Android 5+ (no rooting required)/iOS (coming soon)
Pricing: free trial here
Part 4. Locate someone via mSpy
The mSpy monitoring application is excellent for spying on iPhones and Androids. With it, you can track a cell phone’s location remotely and gain valuable insights into pretty much everything about the device. mSpy offers three different plans for you to choose from. It is easy to use, allows you to track calls and messages, and even access installed apps on the target device.
If you are not present, you can ensure your children are not engaging in anything harmful with mSpy.
Note: You must root/jailbreak your target device to use GPS location.
mSpy lets you:
- You can view your child’s exact location on a map;
- View the route history and timestamps for each route (date, time);
- The Control Panel lets you have access to all your kid’s data, view the location details for each kid (coordinates, location time, address, and accuracy);
- Geofencing allows you to set safe and dangerous barriers.
Tracking the location of someone is easy when you follow these simple steps:
- Buy mSpy. mSpy lets you select the correct subscription package that meets your family’s needs. Submit your order after filling out the billing information. In response to your payment confirmation, you will receive a welcome email. It will take you straight to the mSpy Control Panel.
- Install the software. Follow the instructions in your Control Panel.
- Monitor the system. You can monitor GPS, instant message histories, browsing histories, and any other activities occurring on the monitored device by logging in to the mSpy Control Panel.
Supported OS: Android 4+ Rooting required / iOS 7 – 8.4; 9.0 – 9.1 Jailbreak needed
Pricing: $29.99/month for Basic, $69.99/month for Premium
Part 5. Track a person’s location with Spyzie
The app can be installed on iOS and Android devices, and it offers an all-in-one location tracking solution. This app can easily be used to find out where your loved ones are. Besides tracking a cell phone’s GPS location, it features advanced features such as viewing call histories, monitoring call logs, monitoring text messages, viewing WhatsApp, monitoring videos, spying on installed apps, and more. Each Spyzie subscription plan offers different features, and two of them feature premium editions. Using the app, you can keep track of the location of the person you need to track.
Using the app to track someone’s location is a bit easier than you might think. Here are some basic steps.
1. To get started, you need to create a Spyzie account. Users can register for an account either through the website or the app.
2. Complete the setup wizard form of the device you wish to track.
Please note that only Android devices can be tracked right now. Additional features for tracking other types of devices will be available when the next update is released.
3. Please click “Next” under the setup form and install the app on your target device to track that remotely. It is now necessary for you to download and install the monitoring application to your device, through which you can quickly check the records of your required locations.
4. Spyzie’s dashboard gives you a convenient way to monitor everything. You will find that different target people have been added to the dashboard so that their location and many other details can be tracked in real-time.
Supported OS: Android / iOS
Pricing: $29.99/month for the Premium version, $39.99/month for the Ultimate version
In a nutshell
Hopefully, this guide offering five solutions to track real-time locations will be helpful if you have reasonable reasons and no way to track someone’s whereabouts. We recommend you give FamiKit a try if you want to track another person lightly. Grab PanSpy if you want to spy on multiple things. Are you experiencing any problems? Comment below!
Learn new Methods to Track Someone’s Location by Cell Phone Number.
Hello there, I found your site by way of Google even as looking for a comparable matter, your website got here up, it appears great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
I really admire your writing!
This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.
I’m very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.
Thanks for sharing.